We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 8 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our team in Bucharest we are looking for
- Software Testing experience
- Familiar with test processes
- Agile and Waterfall testing methodologies experience
- Test automation experience
- Good skills of one of the following Unix based operating systems: Linux, AIX, Solaris
- Experience with PERL; VMWare (install, configure, manage), SAN/Storage skills: (DS,, XIV, SVC, Storwize knowledge)
Nice to have:
- Rational Functional Tester
- Bash Scripting knowledge
- JAVA - basic knowledge
- OOP knowledge
- DB2, Oracle, SQL Server - (at least one of them)
Required soft skills:
- Analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Testing interpretation skills: able to pin point the root causes, identify defects/bugs and - circumstances in which they appear, able to generalize and particularize situations
- Constructive and positive attitude oriented towards results and quality
- Demonstrates commitment
- Responsible towards quality of work
- Opened to learn new tools and technologies; fast learner.
- Communicate effectively
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work well in a team but also be independently
University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
Language: English fluent
Join our team!
Contact me and let's discuss about your professional evolution with us!